The role of the CSIRO Alumni network is to help keep us all connected.
We make it easy for you to engage with other members, keep up-to-date with the latest news, find out about career opportunities, events and volunteering, and build your network.
Our goals for the alumni network are to:
- establish a forum to help current and former staff make or retain contact with one another
- create a network of science expertise and a source of advice on issues and opportunities that affect CSIRO and the broader community
- engender support for CSIRO and its various undertakings from members and from the community at large
- facilitate links with industry, government and other research organisations
- draw on the skills, contacts and resources of members to support us in achieving our goals
- promote mentoring in science, commercialisation and management
- provide an opportunity for members to support areas of scientific interest through philanthropy
- acknowledge excellence amongst our alumni and to enhance personal and professional development
- continue to develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship between CSIRO and our alumni