Accelerate your research with CSIRO’s ON Program
Are you working on promising research in either critical energy metals or that will help Australian businesses and regions meet their net zero emissions goals? Would you’d like to develop your research further?
CSIRO’s ON Prime can help!
Purpose built for researchers, this delivered, hands-on learning program provides you with the skills needed to take your research to the next level through customer discovery activities.
What is ON Prime?
During the nine weeks of ON Prime, you will develop a deeper understanding of the people who could benefit the most from your research and sharpen skills to communicate with that audience.
ON Prime can help you:
- attract new funding sources
- establish new partnerships
- increase industry engagement
- improve clarity around the impact and focus of your research.
Our expert facilitators will support you to build evidence for the impact of your research, so you can make a difference in the world and attract the resources you need along the way. Remotely delivered sessions are spaced out approximately two weeks apart and you should allocate additional time between sessions to undertake stakeholder engagement activities.
ON Prime is open to researchers from all Australian publicly funded research agencies and universities, and their teams – and the good news is that it is free to participate, and all IP and equity remains the property of the team or sponsoring institute.
We are particularly interested in teams who are working on:
- novel processing routes that reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint associated with producing battery-grade metals and chemicals needed for electric vehicle batteries – in particular, nickel, lithium and graphite
- technology pathways that support Australia’s businesses and regions meet their net zero goals.
Ready to get started?
Find out more about ON Prime. Application will be open until 20 August 2021.