CSIRO Conversations: Collaborating with CSIRO for impact
Business leaders are invited to join us for a virtual session to hear examples of transformative ways we’re working with industry and get a behind-the-scenes look at one of our innovative scientific labs.
For over a century, CSIRO, as Australia’s national science agency, has worked with organisations large and small to help solve problems, develop new, cutting-edge technologies, or utilise breakthrough science to create real-world solutions which can help organisations generate new impact from their activities. We work closely with industry, government, universities, and research institutes to support all stages of the innovation lifecycle, to support identifying and driving new impact opportunities – and outcomes – for Australian industry.
This July, as part of our Conversation series, we’re bringing together some of the best and brightest minds from across CSIRO to share their experiences of working with industry in areas like:
- Identifying, developing, and implementing bespoke solutions as a true innovation partner
- Partnering across the supply chain to solve industry problems
- Acting as a portfolio research partner
- Testing services
- National crises response including COVID-19 and bushfires
- Ms Liza Noonan, Global Director, CSIRO
- Mr Vivek Srinivasan, Associate Director, CSIRO Futures
- Dr Ilana Feain, Commercialisation Specialist, CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science (CASS)
- Mr Greg Bland, Strategic Accounts Manager (Commercial), CSIRO
- Mr Rajiv Cabraal, Commercialisation Manager (Digital & Deep Tech), CSIRO
Register here: https://events.csiro.au/Events/2021/May/20/Collaborating-with-CSIRO-for-impact?utm_source=csiroau&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=B2B-2021