Alumni have exclusive access to our monthly series of online events – CSIRO Says
In this National Reconciliation Week edition, please join us to hear about the following.
Reconciliation is more than a word
- Building genuine partnerships by recognising the value and contributions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples towards our innovative science solutions BAU across science impact areas and across the organisation.
Empowering Indigenous-led AI to manage healthy country
- Why we need ethical ways to design and apply AI that works with Indigenous knowledge to solve complex environmental management problems
- Reflections from our Indigenous-led work and impact in Kakadu National Park
eHealth best practice with Indigenous people/communities
· Establishing research partnerships with the Indigenous health sector
· Codesigning an mHealth trial for managing hypertension within the Indigenous health model of care
Larrakia Land, Sea (and Air!) Rangers – Working together at NT Baseline Air Pollution Station
- Long-term measurements of greenhouse gases and other air pollutants in the Top End
- Supporting and developing Indigenous enterprise in monitoring and managing change on Country
Please see the events listing for details of how to join