AI Leadership Summit 2023
Focused on leadership, the Summit will outline how leaders can position their organisations, and Australia more broadly to enable the take up of responsible AI at scale.
Featuring a compelling line-up of Australian and international thought leaders, the program includes keynotes, panel discussions, AI demonstrations, fireside chats, deep-dive breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
Hear from Australian and global AI leaders including:
- Cathy Li, Head, AI, Data and Metaverse, World Economic Forum
- James Manyika, Senior Vice President, Research, Technology & Society, Google
- Kate Pounder, Chief Executive Officer, Tech Council of Australia
- Barb Hyman Chief Executive Officer, Sapia.ai
- Lorraine Finlay, Human Rights Commissioner
- Sam Nickless, Chief Executive Officer and Partner, Gilbert + Tobin
- Dr Helen Frazer, Clinical Director of St Vincent’s BreastScreen and BreastScreen Victoria
- Damien Bueno, President and Managing Director, SAP Australia and New Zealand
- Stela Solar, Director, CSIRO’s National Artificial Intelligence Centre