Asia Pacific Drosophila Research Conference
July 23 - July 27
The Asia Pacific Drosophila Research Conference (APDRC) is the is the premier scientific conference for the Asia Pacific fruit fly research community. It takes place every two years in an Asia-Pacific city and draws between 300-500 delegates from all over the world. This year’s conference will be held from the 23rd to the 27th of July in Cairns and is a great opportunity for researchers, students, and industry professionals to come together to share their latest findings, ideas, and developments in the field of drosophila research.
We therefore invite you to submit your abstracts as soon as possible, and encourage you to travel to Cairns, gateway to the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Great Barrier Reef and Dainteee Rainforest to learn and participate at this dynamic meeting.
Here are some reasons why you should attend:
- Learn from leading experts: The conference will feature talks and workshops by leading experts in the field of drosophila research. You will have the opportunity to learn about the latest research findings and developments in this exciting field.
- Networking opportunities: The conference will bring together researchers, students, and industry professionals from across the Asia Pacific region. You will have the opportunity to meet and network with other professionals who share your interests and passions.
- Explore Cairns: Cairns is a beautiful city located in tropical North Queensland. During your stay, you will have the opportunity to explore the Great Barrier Reef and other natural wonders of the region.
- Gain new insights: The conference will provide a forum for you to share your own research findings and ideas with others in the field. You will receive feedback and insights that can help you to further develop your work. Submit your abstract!
- Expand your knowledge: The conference will cover a wide range of topics in drosophila research, including a full diversity of Drosophila investigations; from genetics, cell biology, development, immunology, physiology, ecology and neuroscience will be presented. You will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and explore new areas of interest.
Find out all the details on the website: https://www.ivvy.com.au/event/APDRC6/