- This event has passed.
Australian Grains Industry Conference (AGIC)
6 September 2021 - 7 September 2021
AGIC 2021 is hosted by Grain Trade Australia, the Australian Oilseeds Federation and Pulse Australia, and will be officially opened by Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment Dan Tehan, and feature Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management David Littleproud.
Delegates will also hear from former Foreign Minister Professor Bob Carr, who will give his take on the interface between diplomacy, politics and trade.
Sessions have been constructed to scope the grain industry’s post farm-gate dimensions, and will cover: competition; diversity; economic outlook; global commodity markets; investment; plant protein; succession planning; trade, and the supply chain.
- GrainCorp domestic commercial generalMmanager Sean Barker;
- Lachstock Consulting CEO Nick Carracher;
- HFW partner Carolyn Chudleigh;
- Holding Redlich partner Geoff Farnsworth;
- KW & WM Kelly & Sons CEO Matt Kelly;
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission deputy chair Mick Keogh;
- CHS Hedging USA research analyst Joe Lardy;
- Port of Melbourne executive general manager commercial Shaun Mooney;
- Merricks Capital head of agri credit Dan O’Donoghue;
- CBH Grain chief external relations officer Brianna Peake;
- Robinson Grains general manager Adam Robinson;
- Allied Pinnacle CEO Rob Rogers;
- GrainCorp CEO Robert Spurway;
- ANZ head of retail broker distribution Simone Tilley;
- ANZ research economist Adelaide Trimbrell;
- ANZ head of agribusiness insights Michael Whitehead;
- Fletcher International Exports general manager commercial commodities and intermodal division Kurt Wilkinson.
Registration for the conference includes access to all online sessions, and opportunities to network with delegates and put questions to speakers.