- This event has passed.
Building Trust and Relationships Across Cultures
29 June 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
As we continue to work virtually and globally, often at times, things don’t seem to get done in the way that we intend.
One of the most significant factors that can accelerate or inhibit results is relationships.
Trust is the currency of relationships and while it is so critical, have we stopped to think of how trust is built and how trustworthy we may be in the eyes of our key stakeholders?
The webinar will help you:
- Gain best practices in building professional relationships across cultural differences
- Understand key components of trust and how to improve one’s own level of trustworthiness
- Map learnings to action items to improve effectiveness on the job
Building Professional Relationships
- Discussion: What is important when building new relationships in a professional setting?
- Comparative matrix of relationship-building styles
- Application Case Study: Building Professional Relationships
Establishing Trusting Relationships
Discussion: What is trust?
- Types of trust and their qualities: Cognitive Trust & Affective Trust
- Introduction to Maister’s Trust Equation with examples and best practices
- Personal trust-level analysis
- Leveraging GlobeSmart to improve trust