- This event has passed.
Clean Hydrogen R&I: Opportunities, Challenges and Way Ahead
August 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
This workshop is organised by the Clean Hydrogen Mission and will provide an insight into the international hydrogen landscape. In particular the focus will be on areas where Research and Innovation can assist to low the cost of clean hydrogen. There are speakers from IRENA, the Hydrogen council and other international bodies.
- Cost Reduction Potential for clean hydrogen – an overview from IRENA
- Analysis of main challenges for rapid H2 deployment – Hydrogen TCP
- A global overview of Hydrogen RD&D – CSIRO, Australia
- A global industry perspective – Hydrogen Council
- Hydrogen Testing and Production Blueprint : Gap Analysis and Next step – Henry Royce Institute, UK
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the workshop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org