- This event has passed.
CSIRO Mineral Resources Lab Open Day
November 16 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Mineral Resources Team welcome you to learn about CSIRO’s research and analytical capabilities.
Interactive guided tours of ARRC laboratories and a light lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn more about CSIRO’s laboratories, including:
- Electron Beam & X-ray Laboratories (inc. TIMA, SEM, EPMA)
- 3D Characterisation Laboratory (inc. Micro CT scanner)
- Geoscience Drill Core Research Facility (inc. Corescan Hyperspectral Core Imager 3, HyLogger, Maia Mapper, Minalyzer CS XRF)
- Multi-property Sample Characterisation Laboratory (inc. Geotek multi-sensor core logger, GERDA semi-autonomous pXRF platform, non-destructive petrophysical tools, including P & S-wave velocity)
- Mobile Petrophysical Laboratory*
- Integrated Petrophysics & Paleomagnetic Laboratory*
* Denotes interstate laboratory (presentation only)
Registration is free. Tickets are limited.