- This event has passed.
CSIRO Says – August 2021
10 August 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us for our August webcast to hear about the following.
Paula Walger de Camargo Lima
Bacteria fight club: fishing for the right probiotics for aquaculture
- Overview of the role of microbial communities on the operational success of aquaculture production systems
- The use of probiotics as a promising alternative approach to reduce disease outbreaks, enhance growth performance and improve water quality in aquaculture
You and EPW
- Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated (IUU) fishing and Global Plastics
- Ending plastic waste mission interchange project – how you can get involved
Developing a biosensing platform through the ages
- Borrowing from nature to capture and analyse biological data at the point of need
- Pivoting to deliver a high-tech biosensing technology
- Breaking the mould to actively recruit, train and support a person with a disability
To join the Webcast, please use this link: https://webcast.csiro.au/#/event-registration/f5671c7a-92c5-4589-b63e-78d75f49c722