- This event has passed.
Cutting-edge Symposium on Integrated Systems Biology
March 1 - March 3
We would like to invite you to attend the Cutting-edge Symposium on Integrated Systems Biology, hosted by CSIRO, on the 1-3 March 2022 in Brisbane (and online for those unable to travel).
This symposium is a chance to learn about the most recent developments in molecular Systems Biology and provides a forum to collaboratively identify and address the challenges and future directions for this exciting field.
If you are using (or are interested in using) omics approaches or systems biology in your research this symposium is for you!
Register HERE by 20th Feb 2022
The symposium will cover six key themes: (Submit abstracts HERE)
- Synthetic Biology
- Environmental Sciences and Ecosystems Surveillance
- Industrial Technology
- Health and Precision Medicine
- Agriculture and Food
- Machine Learning, Bioinformatics and Data Integration
With an exciting line up of invited speakers:
- Dr Elisha M Wood-Charlson, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Prof. Lars K. Nielsen, University of Queensland.
- Prof. Elaine Holmes, Murdoch University.
- Prof. Melissa Fitzgerald, University of Queensland.
- A/Prof Kim-Anh Lê Cao, University of Melbourne.
- Dr Nick Hudson, University of Queensland.