- This event has passed.
Join the conversation: Research and industry insights into corporate innovation and entrepreneurship
25 February 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Business leaders are invited to join an exclusive live webinar with CSIRO experts and industry leaders for a discussion on corporate innovation and entrepreneurship.
Every day CSIRO researchers work with businesses of all sizes to solve unique challenges through innovation. We know the business practices and behaviours that push companies to break through innovation barriers and rise to the top.
This month, as part of our Conversation series, we’re bringing together some of our partners and leading Australian businesses to share their experiences in:
- Creating and executing a corporate innovation agenda,
- Fostering a culture of entrepreneurship and risk-taking in large companies,
- Overcoming challenges and barriers to success,
- Lessons learned and,
- Wins they’ve had along the way.
- Kirsten Rose, Executive Director, Future Industries, CSIRO
- Lou Fabri, Director of Cell culture and Purification, RGPD, CSL
- Sally-Ann Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Cicada Innovations
- Grahame Grieve, Product Director “FHIR”, HL7
- James Deverell, Director, CSIRO Futures