- This event has passed.
Solving the World’s Future Energy Needs through Quantum Technology
October 25 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Victorian Government and CSIRO are pleased to invite you to join us for our upcoming webinar: Solving the World’s Future Energy Needs through Quantum Technology.
As a prelude to the much-anticipated International Conference on Quantum Energy, we will bring together experts to discuss the groundbreaking potential of quantum technology to reshape our future energy landscape.
We have a panel of leaders and experts which include:
- Dr. Alexia Auffeves – Director of Research, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Ms. Allison Hortle – Science Director, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Dr. Amanda Caples – Lead Scientist, Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry and Regions (DJSIR) and Director, Breakthrough Victoria
- Dr. Florian Metzler – Research Scientist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Industrial Performance Center and MIT Nuclear and Science Engineering Department
- Dr. James Quach (moderator) – Science Leader, CSIRO
Take a peek over the horizon as our panelists explore:
- the current state of quantum technology in Australia
- the global energy challenges that lie ahead
- how quantum technology could help address future energy demands
- the potential impacts of quantum technology’s own energy consumption.