- This event has passed.
Telling your story – a communications masterclass
October 19 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
A NSW Small Business Month special event
In this powerful session we’ll look at communicating effectively in a compelling way.
Whether you’re trying to connect with customers, funders or peers, it’s vital for you to tell your story confidently and clearly.
It’s not just about pitching a product. Every interaction you have is important – from the first chat on the phone to closing a sale.
Our amazing keynote speaker Jo O’Reilly will help you:
- Understand how important effective communication is.
- Link your business story to clear messaging.
- Articulate not just what you do – but why.
- Create a charismatic presence and adapt it to different audiences.
- Get comfortable about talking and listening so you can respond successfully
The session will be fun, interactive and powerful. Jo O’Reilly is a world class communicator with international experience in entertainment, starts up, SMEs, science innovation and research.
This event is proudly funded by the NSW Government with support from CSIRO and Ku-ring-gai Council.