FarmLink Research to host free breakfast events for growers and producers
Growers and producers in southern NSW will have the opportunity to hear from a line-up of leading agronomists, researchers and advisors through a series of pre-season updates over the coming weeks.
Hosted by FarmLink Research, these free updates will commence in Ardlethan on March 23 and conclude in Yerong Creek on March 28.
The events are open to everyone and all attendees can enjoy a free cooked breakfast.
The guest speakers include:
- Mathew Dunn – Research Agronomist NSW DPI
- Dr John Kirkegaard Chief Research Scientist – Farming Systems CSIRO
- Tony Swan – Senior Experimental Scientist CSIRO
- Dr Jason Condon – Associate Professor in Soil Science CSU
- Greg Condon – Principal Agronomist Grassroots Agronomy
Find out more: https://www.cowraguardian.com.au/story/7652688/agricultural-researchers-and-advisors-to-feature-at-free-breakfast-events/