Indo-Pacific Plastics Innovation Network (IPPIN) – Demo days in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand
Globally, 75 per cent of plastic produced becomes waste.
The Indo-Pacific Plastics Innovation Network (IPPIN) is an initiative supporting impact-driven entrepreneurs who are using the power of innovation, science, and technology to address this urgent, global problem.
Through IPPIN’s innovation programs, we are nurturing the region’s brightest entrepreneurs to turn plastic waste problems into circular solutions to address climate change and other environmental impacts in the region.
With programs running in Indonesia and across the Mekong, our Demo Days are a chance for graduating teams to pitch their innovations on the world stage.
Discover how we are making a genuine impact towards ending plastic waste across the Indo-Pacific.
Join us to:
- Cheer on global teams and witness pitches from the Indo-Pacific’s brightest minds, showcasing how innovation can build resilience against environmental challenges.
- Get inspired by new and emerging sustainable and scalable solutions.
- See the circular economy in action.
- Attendance: Free, but registration is essential
- Format: In-person only (there will be no virtual component)
- Location and dates: