Selling Science and Technology – with Peter Spinks
Peter Spinks holds a master’s degree in research psychology and has published in international academic journals. Since 1980, he has broadcast and written for leading media organisations, including Radio Four and the World Service of the British Broadcasting Corporation, The Guardian and The Observer newspapers and New Scientist magazine in London.
Learn more about Peter and his 2022 courses at: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/profile.html
Please mention that you are a member of the CSIRO Alumni network to receive a 20% discount
- Communicating science to non-scientists: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/communicating-science-to-non-scientists.html
- Talking about science: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/talking-about-science.html
- Science writing 101 workshop: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/science-writing-made-simple.html
- Talking about space science: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/talking-space-science.html
- Writing for science journals: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/writing-for-science-journals.html
- Writing science media releases: scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/media-release-workshop.html
- Selling science and technology: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/selling-science-and-technology.html and http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/selling-science-and-technology-2.html
- How the media works: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/how-the-media-works.html
- Writing top reports: http://scienceoutreachworkshops.weebly.com/writing-top-reports.html
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone the workshop landline number: +61-3-54291437 (for both bookings and enquiries, Monday to Friday, business hours).